Who Am I? or Identification Through Lists

I keep seeing these things pop up on Facebook that say something along the lines of "list your ten favorite Whatsits, one per day, and each day challenge someone new to do the same."

The obsession with forcing things to be "viral" is tedious at best.

But it occurred to me that I could answer those questions here, where no one looks, and have the same satisfaction of self-identification without harassing my friends to do the same.

So...

Ten Books That Most Influenced My Life
  1. The Man Who Was Thursday, by G.K. Chesterton
  2. The Wisdom of the Desert, by Thomas Merton
  3. The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
  4. Good Omens, by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
  5. A Study in Scarlet, by Arthur Conan Doyle
  6. American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
  7. Cat's Cradle, by Kurt Vonnegut
  8. Mr. Midshipman Hornblower, by C.S. Forester
  9. The Last of the Wine, by Mary Renault
  10. The Time Machine, by H.G. Wells
Ten All-Time Favorite Albums (subject to frequent change)
  1. U2 - The Joshua Tree
  2. Mary's Danish - There Goes the Wondertruck
  3. Pink Floyd - The Wall
  4. Tom Waits - Small Change
  5. INXS - Kick
  6. Sting - Dream of the Blue Turtles
  7. Chumbawamba - Uneasy Listening
  8. Counting Crows - August and Everything After
  9. Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet
  10. Regina Spektor - Far
I'm sure more will come out, so I'll update here when they do, or when I change my mind about anything I've listed here.